Take control of your IRA…
Just enter your email below to get our free info pack that makes it easy to finally gain control of your retirement. It’s Time…
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Checkbook Control IRA
The Checkbook Control IRA is a very powerful structure that gives you complete and absolute control of all your retirement assets. It puts you in control of how, when and where you invest your retirement money.
A Self Directed IRA utilizes a limited liability company (LLC) specially purposed within the structure. Since the self directed IRA owns the LLC, IRA funds can be legally transferred to the LLC in exchange for member units (shares) of the LLC.
The new LLC is simply a company that makes investments on behalf of your retirement account. (Similar to a standard custodian who makes investments on behalf of a retirement account)
Most retirement accounts can invest in companies like Microsoft, which sells software to make its money.
In much the same way, instead of investing in Microsoft, your retirement account invests in the new LLC. The LLC makes its money by investing in a variety of opportunities across the entire investment spectrum, which you couldn’t do without this structure.
You are set up as the Manager of the LLC and have full control. You will choose what the LLC invests in to make money.
The Benefits of Checkbook Control
1. An IRA LLC allows you to hold real estate or other non-traditional investments in an IRA with checkbook control. Very few standard IRA custodians permit direct ownership of real estate or other non-traditional investment. A checkbook controlled IRA LLC makes it possible to invest retirement funds in real estate.
2. When the IRA LLC sells real estate or other investments, the capital gains are deferred through the IRA. The headaches of 1031 exchanges are non-existent.
3. Ownership of the property in an IRA LLC allows you, as manager, to have direct, hands-on control of the investment decisions for your retirement assets. Custodian involvement and hassles are eliminated.
4. An IRA LLC can use its IRA funding as a down payment for a real estate purchase, with the IRA LLC financing or borrowing (non-recourse loan) the balance. These types of investment situations are not possible with traditional structures.
Elite Pension checkbook control IRA
“My IRA hardly grew over a 10 year period. I discovered Elite Pension and made up for a lot of lost time.
– Sarah Williams, Salt Lake city Utah